Sunday, June 12, 2011

EP Progress 11

Slow. That's how progress is. Very slow.

I've got a new job which I've been settling into. It will pay the bills, and hopefully I will soon buy some monitor speakers to help me mix. It's kinda funny that I've been able to get so far without monitors. I've been mainly mixing through headphones, which is not ideal. I'll go shopping for them soon, yay. Big yay.

I've also been teasing out vocals for my 4th track. I laid some down, and they almost work, but I need to aim for something better. So I'll be working on them tomorrow (it's a public holiday, woo hoo!).

Finally, I've whipped up a bandcamp website for Ergo Alt. It's hidden so no-one can see it just yet. I need to take some artistic photos to help develop it further. The background needs to look spiffy, and fit the mood of the EP.

That's all for the news this month.

Here's a screen shot of the draft bandcamp website. You can see that I've titled the EP 'Elucidation'. I'll write about that next time.

Spiffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment