Tuesday, September 27, 2011

EP Released!

Yes, its here. But not as I'd planned. I've released the first three tracks I've done as the whole EP.

I made this decision after spending a lot of time exploring, remixing, and experimenting with my first 3 tracks. Basically I came to the conclusion that I didn't like where the EP is heading. I really want to take a different direction, and keep exploring.

So I've released the 3 tracks that I've done, and called it, Elucidation. It means, to make clear, which is fitting because this EP has clarified, to me, what I like, what I don't, what my own strengths and weaknesses are, and so on. Sort of a self-clarification. Yeah, deep and stuff, ha!

50 cents is as cheap as bandcamp would allow me to offer the EP.  :)

A year in the making. I hope you enjoy it.

ERGO ALT - Elucidation

No comments:

Post a Comment