Sunday, October 17, 2010

Business Rant - 2

My new track is up on Ergo Alt Myspace page. I'm putting together a final mix of The Fall and I Feel Alive today. (Some of the sounds in The Fall were annoying me, so I've fixed them, most people won't notice the difference).

I'm taking a new risk, and putting together a piece of political satire. Yes, that's right. Political satire. I've got a weird business idea for it. As part of the product, I'll also be putting together a YouTube video (god willing) and an iPhone application as well.

So here's what I'm thinking. Step 1 - Put together the new track this week, and get it up on iTunes asap. It's already half done. Step 2 - Make a video for YouTube and get that online by early November. Use the video to promote the track.  Step 3 - Make an iPhone application that will go on iTunes about the same time as the video gets online.

By that time, I need to have found a real job. I'm hoping that by March-April, this new product will have made me rich, and I can get back to making Ergo Alt music. Ha ha ha. Gotta think big ya know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment