Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Song 2 - Vocals

Laid down some vocals yesterday. And yes, 'laid down' is the official verb replacement for record. Just had to confirm that.  :)

I'll spend time today and tomorrow listening to them, mixing them, and deciding what I'll use. Most of my singing will be discarded as per usual. About 90 percent of it. That's just how it works. The rest of it, that little piece of gold, will be used.

I've already had a bit of a tinker, and decided that the lyrics needs reworking or rearranging. But it starting to sound ok already. Since The Fall, my singing has already improved, or, at least my technique has. Probably lending to the fact that I know the sound of my voice now and how I'll want to use it.

Hey wow, I just realised, just then, that I now know my own 'sound'. That's cool as. How many people in the world can say they know their own musical 'sound'? Ha.

Awesome.

Everything I need to make some slamming tunes.  Meow.

1 comment:

  1. That photo is Flickr account worthy. Cat. Music. Coffee. Sunshine. Now if the cat had been holding the Mouse while wearing the Earphones and Sunglasses, and drinking the coffee... Hang on, where's the Hat.

    ReplyDelete