Monday, November 1, 2010

I Feel Alive - Video Clip (early workings)

This is my first post in a while. I've been focusing on 'getting my shit together' so to speak, with respect to life generally. I'm still working on that. Life that is.

In the mean time, I'm still working on my political satire piece. 

I've also started putting together a video clip for I Feel Alive. I guess I'm hoping that my music will go further into the world via YouTube. I got the idea for the clip from drawing cartoons for some of my musically inclined friends. They were ecstatic about the cartoons. I was really surprised. I guess that made me realise that I have a few unusual skills. In this case, using photoshop. 

So anyway, I got the idea of doing a video clip using the cartoons. Basically I take thousands of photos, some of myself singing, and then turn them into cartoons. Then I'll string them together into a video clip. That's basically it. Should look cool when its done. I'll finish today's post with an example for you. 

What the hell? I'm a cartoon! I knew eating that mouldy bread was a bad idea... 

1 comment:

  1. You will need a cape and spandex with Ergo Alt initials on it for the full comic book strip effect :)

    ReplyDelete