Monday, November 22, 2010

Jango

I've been busy over the past week, painting the flat, looking for jobs, and jamming on the guitar with myself. Had some success with experimentation, but for the most part I just had fun. I needed that. Felt great just to experiment for the hell of it.

I recently put my music onto Jango Radio which is a website that automatically makes mixes of music you will like based on an artist of your choice. Its a great way to discover new music and I myself have been enjoying discovering some great music. There are so many amazing bands and artists out there. I have a real positive outlook for the future of the music industry. Funnily, it means that I've stopped listening to the normal radio. The internet is by far the best place to discover new music.

When listeners hear something they really really like a song or band, they can 'become fans'. A small contingent of people have already become Ergo Alt fans, and even more have indicated they just 'like' my music, which is awesome. A quick hello to those people and thanks for becoming fans!

One cool thing Jango does is tell me stuff like this. Handy for future marketing probably. If I ever get my album finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment