Wednesday, March 9, 2011

EP Progress 5 - New song nearly done

Hey Hey! It's getting longer between posts these days coz I've been working non-stop on my latest song, among other things. And I'm happy to announce that I should be able to release it on Jango next week!! YAY! The only other thing to say is that I've changed the title. It was going to be called 'Get up and skate girls!'. But I've ditched that title because those were going to be lyrics in the song, but got ditched coz they sounded crap. That's songwriting for ya!

Anyway, so I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think the new title will be 'The Fire in the Heart of Youth'. But I've yet to let that title sink in...

In other boring news, I took down the Tunecore widget from the side of my blog (it was on the right), coz they only let you play songs that I've distributed on iTunes (which is a bit annoying, blah blah, yeah I'll get over it). Jango does a great job with sound quality, so no probs there.

I've also been working with Amy (see last post) to fix some issues with her home studio, but unfortunately we're only making slow progress there. So her next track will be some time away I suspect.

That's all I have to say right now (SAD!), so here's a photo of me having a beer to cap off this post! Notice that I have that producer 'look' now. Yeah!   :P

producer hair....  producer stubble....  he's probably a producer

No comments:

Post a Comment