Monday, March 14, 2011

EP Progress 6 - 3rd song done

Hooray. I finished my 3rd song today, and I've uploaded it to Myspace and Jango. I hope you enjoy it.

I'll admit, it feels a bit strange everytime I finish a song. It's like, that feeling you get when you say goodbye to someone. That little voice that tells you 'you need to move on', and so forth. Pretty strange. Or maybe, completely normal.

Anyway, I'm another major step closer to the 5-track EP. Once again, this track was a huge learning curve for me. Next post, I'll try a little desktop video walkthrough of how I put together the new song.

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy 'The Fire in the Heart of Youth'.

Laters.

1 comment:

  1. Third track is a sleeper. A few listens and then it pops. The sample selection is superb.

    ReplyDelete