Thursday, September 9, 2010

Distribution!

This is it!! 'The Fall' will be available worldwide on iTunes and most other digital distribution services in the next two to four weeks. Probably faster because its a single. Unbelievable!! I don't know if I'm able to learn about the actual date of availability. All the distribution services operate independently on releases. More to come on that...

I've been listening to the song on my iPhone, it sounds great. Some of my most trusted friends (i.e. the ones who don't bullshit me..) have given the song thumbs up for quality last night. That's great. Especially given that music is such a personal thing. It even sounds good coming out of the iPhone speaker, which is possibly the worst speaker in the world. So that's really cool, lol.  

Now its just a matter of spreading the word. I'll start with social networking sites...  So much work to do! I need a bunch of ompa loompas to help me!

My biggest problem now is that I'm running low on cash, but one of my best mates is working on getting me some shift work in a factory. Just running production lines and stuff. If I can get some work for a few days a week, then I can work on the album for the other days. Hopefully it will work out ok. It will take a year or more to produce a full album to pro level quality... sigh!  :)

More news on distribution to come.

1 comment:

  1. a random person in my team who listened to the song described as sounding like an "edgier Goyte". Cool.

    ReplyDelete