Sunday, September 12, 2010

(Post) Release Day

'The Fall' went on sale on iTunes on Saturday night (11 Sept). I can still hardly believe it. A huge milestone. We had a mini party to celebrate.

My friends and family have been ultra supportive of its release, helping to spread the word. I'm truly a lucky man to have such amazing people supporting me. 

I've made a myspace page to help promote what I'm doing. I'll post photos and stuff as I go. I'll make a facebook page and others soon.

I think my head is in a bit of a spin. I'll refocus tomorrow and begin planning for the next major milestone. A 4 track EP.

1 comment:

  1. First milestone reached, you will need to refocus quickly and set achievable goals in the lead up to Christmas. And as added incentive, have passed on your myspace details to a work colleague whose brother in law works for a record company. Nothing may come of it of course but always worth trying such things.

    ReplyDelete