Monday, August 30, 2010

Philosophical Rant 2

I looked at my blog just then. There was an ad below my last post with a couple on it and it said 'Meet Women who are 30+'.  Bloody hilarious. Must be because in my first post I wrote that I just turned 30.

I'm still working on 'The Fall'. I've been batting around some potential band names. Not satisfied with anything. Something in Latin might be cool. Maximus Chuggus. Ha.

The Fall is turning out to be a piece of epic stadium rock. Not entirely what I had expected. I just do whatever works. Its almost as if the song is writing itself now. Weird. I've been playing with Vocoders to fill out the voices where there isn't enough desperation or intensity. They sound so cool. I need to yell stuff over the top too I think.

The Latin branding may work well with the stadium rock sound. Not sure.

I hate how close my first song is to being finished. I just want it done and out of the way....

1 comment:

  1. the title of the first song alone suggests something paying homage to the 1970s...but will it be Journey or will it be the Moody Blues?

    ReplyDelete